- Listed companies & issuers
- My relations with the AMF
- Disseminating regulated information
Disseminating regulated information
You are a listed company and you want to know how to meet your obligations concerning the dissemination of regulated information? You want to appear on the list of information providers published by the AMF? We guide you.
I meet my obligation of effective and full dissemination of information
Every company must ensure the effective and full dissemination of regulated information (periodic or inside information) concerning it (Article 221-3 of the AMF General Regulation). The dissemination of regulated information should be performed electronically and shall be understood as dissemination making it possible:
- to reach the widest possible audience in the shortest possible period of time between its being distributed in France and in the other Member States of the European Union;
- to provide the media with full information in a way that ensures secure transmission, minimises the risk of data corruption and unauthorised access, and allows total certainty as to the source of the transmitted information;
- for the public to clearly identify the issuer concerned, the purpose of the information, and the date and time at which the issuer transmitted it.
These dissemination procedures apply to companies whose securities are admitted to trading on a regulated market and to other companies whose securities are listed on a market (Euronext Growth and Euronext Access).
I use the services of a professional information provider
An issuer whose securities are listed on a regulated market or on Euronext Growth is deemed to have disseminated information fully and effectively if they transmit information to a professional information provider who complies with the dissemination procedures defined by the AMF and who appears on the list published by the regulator. The information provider submits the information to the AMF on behalf of the issuer via an SFTP flow, at the same time as it is disseminated to the market. This information is then sent by the AMF to the centralised archiving mechanism which keeps this information available for the public for a period of 10 years.
Issuers that do not have a contract with a professional information provider are required to disseminate regulated information by their own means and submit it to the AMF over the dedicated "ONDE" extranet
Find out more
I register with the AMF as a professional information provider
Do you want to register your company on the list of information providers published by the AMF? Refer to the specific document. It contains:
- The registration form
- The documents to be sent to the AMF
- The contract
- The conditions to be met in order to register
- The application communication protocol for inputting data to the AMF information system.
The contract, together with the required documents, should be signed and returned in two copies to the following postal address:
Autorité des marchés financiers
Direction des Emetteurs
17 place de la Bourse
75082 Paris Cedex 2, France
My contact at the AMF
I archive my regulated information
Companies are also required to post the disseminated regulated information online on their website, as soon as it is published.
The French Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (DILA) also publishes and stores this regulated information centrally on a dedicated website. It is the AMF that is responsible for sending the regulated information directly to the DILA.
On the same topic
Head of publications: The Executive Director of AMF Communication Directorate. Contact: Communication Directorate – Autorité des marches financiers 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 Paris cedex 02